Tuesday 21 August 2012

Where is the love

A girl and her husband's story game
For you, I spent my half year across the seas to see you.
For this meet, I even met breath repeatedly practice.
Words could never express my affection one thousandth of.
For this regret, at night I thought would not go to sleep.
Memory always accumulated slowly, cannot be erased from my heart.
Promise to you, I am in the most desperate time try not to cry.
...
A familiar voice ringing in my ears, like singing the story of you and me.
Ever since I went to the distant country, loneliness is surrounded by me, surf the Internet, I met you.
You took me into the damaged day sword Castle Peak green, take my sword in the Jianghu gallop along.
The southern hemisphere summer night, you said your window is fluttering snowflakes, let me make it snows, so, I will go with you watching the sky fluttering snowflakes, the heart is endless sunshine.
You say love for my build walls, let me never get hurt, the rainbow star chamber, beating heart forever engraved on my name in the rear, I finally became your bride.
Have your day is full of sunshine every day, but the thoughts are full of my heart to you.
It is summer comes, you said you there will snow, I say I want to see the snow with you together.
Finally, out of the airport, I see the missing you.The sky began to snow...
You laughed and said that this is the first snow of 2004 `~`` I smiled you my love will melt snow and ice
.........
Together is always short, from the airport is closer and closer, the familiar song floating.....
A strange city!In a familiar corner
Also used to comfort each other, have hugged sigh
No matter what the outcome will be the face of
In the sand in looking at your side, I was sad not being able
Much hope of friends until the end of hills and rivers, the rest of my life with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment